Curated. Conscious. Collective.
The Design Forward runway show took place on June 16th in Toronto and featured top Canadian fashion designers who have made a commitment to ethical practices, without sacrificing style.
Design Forward showcases the top 10 fashion designers who have made a commitment to ethical practices, without sacrificing style.VIEW GALLERY
Application deadline is midnight on Tuesday May 10th
June 16 @ The Artscape Sandbox, Toronto
We are partnering with H&M to Close the Loop in a Green Carpet Challenge!
Bring your unwanted garments to Design Forward to be recycled.
Snap a pic of you on our green carpet with your unwanted
pieces for a chance to win prizes.
This runway event was a huge success and showcased how far sustainable fashion has progressed in recent years. At FTA we believe it should always be about fashion first, and the story behind the label is where you discover it is sustainable. This curated collective runway show put the fashion back into sustainable fashion!
On June 16, 2016 at the Artscape Sandbox, Toronto’s fashion community will come together to celebrate the most progressive designers in Canada – those who are designing forward. Doors open at 7pm. Runway at 9pm.
FTA will provide the chosen designers with the following…
- Professional stylist who will work with you on each of your three looks
- Eco friendly hair and makeup artists
- Three professional models
- Professional photography of your looks –both on and off the runway
- Logo projection during your “segment”
- Social media mentions (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Press Release mention (listing the 10 chosen designers with link to your website)
- Logo & link on the FTA website
- Event production including: DJ, lighting, venue, security, staffing, graphic design, ticket sales, publicity & promotion, food and beverage, sponsorship & overall guest experience.